Monday, June 28, 2010

Bible Quotes - Contradiction

2 Kings 2:11
As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
John 3:13
No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.


Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Exodus 32:14
Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.


Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.
James 2:14-17
What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Revelation 22:12
Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.


Matthew 5:16
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.
Matthew 6:1
Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them.


(Jesus speaking)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.


Genesis 32:30
So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and my life was preserved.”
Exodus 33:11
The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend.
John 1:18
No one has ever seen God.


John 5:31
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.
John 8:14
Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment